CHASM Inc. and our associates believe that EVERYONE should learn at least Basic Life Support skills. The fact is, First Aid and CPR/AED training is a requirement in many workplace settings and applications. Above and beyond that, what makes this training so important is that often, our families and loved ones are the ones who benefit from this basic, easy, life saving knowledge.
Our courses teaches participants;
- how to remain calm and secure the scene
- how to recognize a life-threatening emergency
- learn when to call 911 and when to call 222-1222
- how to act in an emergency and provide basic life support
- effective performance of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- how to protect themselves and the victim during mouth-to-mouth
- how to recognize the signs and symptoms of injuries and sudden illness
- how to unblock an airway obstruction
- treat for shocks
- treat burns (chemical. electrical, heat)
- diabetic emergencies
- strains and sprains,
- respond to strokes
- care for a person suffering seizures
- and so much more…
Upon successful completion of this course, our participants will receive nationally recognized First Aid and CPR course completion cards.
CHASM Inc., believes the best method of teaching and learning these skills is best done in a classroom setting. This is the setting most conducive to adult learning. Engaging and fun interaction between students and real life saving professionals is something to marvel at.
Currently, CHASM Inc., or its associates offer a variety of courses and curriculum at their Northern and Southern California campuses. We hope that by 2016 we’ll be able to offer Online Training and/or provide open enrollment course providers nation wide. Please be sure to ask us about a location near you.
CHASM Inc., offers a broad range of services and approved training courses that are compliant with EPA, OSHA, DOT and many state requirements. Combining years of experience and embracing adult learning principles, our courses are dynamic, engaging, interactive and fun. We can offer all levels of safety training and we can bring the training to the client’s location.
Our instructors have over 25 years of combined experience in Construction and General Industry. We are now expanded into the Agricultural industry as well; focusing on the horticultural crafts. Personally, I’ve spent the last 15 years training customers and their staff in many aspects of Health and Safety, as well as providing advice with regards to training, procedures, legislative requirements, and instilling a proactive approach to Health & Safety.
Having recently incorporated in California, we aim to work with local and regional businesses in order to assist them in meeting legal obligations held under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and other duties held under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974. The best way to accomplish this is through regular safety audits that allow us to build a rapport with management personnel and their work staff.
Site Specific Safety Surveillance Services; are beneficial because they:
- Promote constant review of systems to ensure that they do not become weakened by habit
- Facilitate planned improvements to programs, policies, and procedures
- Help to identify weaknesses in human resources departments
- Help to demonstrate management’s dedication to employee health and safety
CHASM Inc., welcomes the opportunity to work with you and your team to improve your awareness, improve your standard operating procedures and most of all assist in keeping your employees safe from illness and harm.